Kinvara Private Hospital is proud to welcome international or out-of-town patients, extending our high standards of patient care and specialist medical expertise.
If you are an international or out-of-town patient, our administration staff are happy to help with any queries you may have. Call 01709 464200 to discuss your needs.
Undergoing treatment far from home can be a difficult time and we are sensitive to the fact that every patient has their own cultural, religious and language needs.
Our administration staff are very experienced in managing international or out-of-town patients and will help you plan your treatment, including;
- Booking your appointment with the appropriate Consultant
- Ensuring you have all the necessary information to make an informed choice
- Obtaining a quote for your treatment
- Liaising with your insurance company
- Organising your post-operative hotel accommodation
Kinvara Private Hospital is committed to providing the highest standard of patient comfort and all our patients benefit from;
- Individual patient rooms with en-suite bathroom
- High speed Wi-Fi internet in all patient areas
- Nursing staff experienced in dealing with various cultural needs
- High nurse-to-patient ratio
Speak to a member of our team for further information or to arrange a consultation
Our phone lines are open Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm. Alternatively you can send us a message via our contact form below.