Affordable self-pay treatment
Why have your treatment at Kinvara?
- Treatment in a modern, clean, private hospital
- See a leading specialist at your convenience
- Treatment at a time to suit you
- Package prices with no hidden costs
No hidden costs
Our fixed price package includes your pre-assessment, Consultant-led treatment, follow up with your Consultant, suture removal, dressings and the reassurance of six months of aftercare should you need it.
Your fixed price will be confirmed in writing following your initial consultation. The fixed price package also covers treatment for any clinical complications directly related to your surgery for six months following your discharge from our hospital following the procedure, provided that such post-operative care and complications are treated at our hospital; and you have followed the advice of your Consultant and other healthcare professional involved in your care or treatment at our hospital.
For cosmetic surgery, if the cosmetic result of your surgery meets the Consultant’s expectation, any revision surgery will be chargeable at Kinvara standard fees.
What is included in the price
- Pre-operative assessment and standard tests
- Operating theatre fee
- Hospital fee (ward stay, food, nursing care, inpatient dressings and medications, Resident Medical Officer cover, outpatient clinic visit and dressing clinic visit if required)
- Consultant Anaesthetist fees
- Consultant fee for your procedure, in-patient care and one post-operative follow-up appointment with your Consultant
- Standard prostheses/implants (except where stated)
- Physiotherapy whilst you are an in-patient at the hospital (if specified in your quotation letter)
What is not included
- Outpatient diagnostic services
- Non-standard prosthesis/implants
- Additional treatment or overnight stays, beyond those indicated
- Post-discharge tests
- Out-patient consultations either before or after your in-patient care (unless specified in the above list)
- Out-patient physiotherapy
- Costs associated with unrelated medical conditions
- Journeys by taxi or private ambulance.
If you have any questions regarding our self-pay packages or would like to request a personally tailored quotation, please contact our team on 01709 464200 or by email us to book your initial consultation.
Self Pay Terms and Conditions
Here are the Terms and Conditions which apply when you opt for self-pay treatment at Kinvara Private Hospital.
Our fixed price quotations
Kinvara Private Hosptial will provide a fixed price quotation for the treatment, determined by your Consultant. This quotation will be valid for three months from the date of issue. The written quotation and the agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, form the basis of our contract with you. Our hospital and your Consultant must be satisfied that there are no pre-existing medical conditions, or factors, that are likely to give rise to complications, or the need for additional treatment during your stay. Our clinical pre-operative assessment service, will be utilised before your admission to establish that we are able to treat you at Kinvara Private Hospital. Our fixed quotation will not alter during the three month validity period referred to above, but we reserve the right not to provide treatment if it is not clinically appropriate for us to do so.
You will be required to pay in full for your treatment 28 days prior to admission to hospital or receiving any procedure. You can pay by credit or debit card, bank transfer or cheque (unfortunately we are unable to accept American Express). We require you to allow 10 working days for personal cheque clearance before you receive treatment. A refund will not be issued if you decide not to proceed with the treatment after admission to hospital, or you discharge yourself, at any time, against the advice of your Consultant or the nursing staff.